Welcome to MyLegalStudio!
My Legal Studio is a web platform owned and managed by G.S. Educational Foundation. My Legal Studio provides courses and content that can be used to acquire knowledge, skills, and certification that are valuable for a career in the law.
- Access to some parts and features of My Legal Studio are provided to you free. My Legal Studio reserves the right to restrict access to any areas or features of My Legal Studio, including charging for any area or feature, without prior notice.
- Some of the content, information, and videos displayed on My Legal Studio have been posted by persons other than My Legal Studio. My Legal Studio is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness, or truthfulness of any such content and shall not be liable to you for your reliance on them.
- MyLegal Studio may feature hyperlinks to content on other web sites or platforms. My Legal Studio has no control over such web site, or platform or content and is not responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such a web site.
- You are prohibited from infringing the intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights of My Legal Studio and other users of My Legal Studio. My Legal Studio may, under appropriate circumstances, restrict access to My Legal Studio of persons who have infringed the intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights of My Legal Studio and other users of My Legal Studio. My Legal Studio may, under appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of persons whose conduct is prejudicial to the interests of My Legal Studio or other users of My Legal Studio, or for any other reason. My Legal Studio need not give cause for restricting access to My Legal Studio or for terminating accounts on My Legal Studio.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Some sections of My Legal Studio allow you to publish information in the form of topics, comments, and posts. Some features on My Legal Studio also allow you to send information to My Legal Studio or to other users through some communication systems. By using any of these features, you agree to the terms of Clauses 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 below.
- You agree to:
(a) Provide My Legal Studio with true, accurate, current, and complete information upon registration, which may or may not be displayed on My Legal Studio;
(b) Maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You agree that you have obtained all necessary copyright, trademark, trade secrets or patent licenses and permissions, or such other licenses or permissions required in connection with the personal or proprietary rights of any person (including but not limited to the rights of personality and rights of privacy), for any material or information you post on My Legal Studio or otherwise give to My Legal Studio to display. You agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information you post on My Legal Studio or provide to My Legal Studio or authorise My Legal Studio to display, does not violate the rights of anyone else, or has been posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- You agree that the information submitted for display on My Legal Studio shall not:
(a) Contain fraudulent information, or otherwise promote illegal activities;
(b) Be part of a scheme to defraud My Legal Studio or other users of My Legal Studio or for any other unlawful purpose;
(c) Impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
(d) Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
(e) Be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing;
(f) Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or illegal merchandising or any other content or otherwise promote sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors; (g) Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
(h) Contain any material that constitutes unauthorised advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone’s privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
(j) Solicit business from any user of My Legal Studio in connection with a commercial activity that competes with My Legal Studio
(k) Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- My Legal Studio reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators, and injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. My Legal Studio may disclose your identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body. My Legal Studio shall not be liable for damages or the results of such cooperation or disclosure.
- My Legal Studio will try to keep My Legal Studio safe and bug-free but you use the site at your own risk.
- Under no circumstances shall My Legal Studio be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through My Legal Studio resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless, My Legal Studio, its affiliates, directors, officers, and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your use of the My Legal Studio
- My Legal Studio shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use My Legal Studio or any service provided by My Legal Studio;
- Any defect in data, information, content, or services purchased or obtained through unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
- Statements or conduct of any User of the Site; or
- Any matters relating to Employer Services however arising, including negligence.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of My Legal Studio, its employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, or anyone acting on its behalf, for all claims arising from your use of the My Legal Studio or any service provided by My Legal Studio shall be limited to the greater of:
- The amount of fees you pay to My Legal Studio or its affiliates in relation to the use of My Legal Studio or any section of My Legal Studio in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability; or Rs.1,000/-.
The preceding sentence does not shall not preclude you from the requirement to prove actual damages. All claims arising from your use of My Legal Studio must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
Intellectual Property Rights
- My Legal Studio is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the My Legal Studio and content published by My Legal Studio on mylegalstudio.com. Content published by My Legal Studio on mylegalstudio.com embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in My Legal Studio and the content published on mylegalstudio.com by My Legal Studio shall remain with My Legal Studio, its affiliates, or licensors of the content published.
- All notices or demands to or upon My Legal Studio shall be effective only if it is in writing. They shall be considered duly made when sent to My Legal Studio in the following manner to: ADDESS NEEDS TO MENTIONED HERE
- Notices or demands to you or upon you shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile, or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by you to My Legal Studio, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of My Legal Studio that is publicly accessible without a charge or accessible to you. Notice to you shall be deemed to be received by you if and when:
- My Legal Studio is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to you, or
- Immediately upon My Legal Studio posting such notice on an area of My Legal Studio that is publicly accessible without charge or accessible to the User.
Cancellation and Refund policy
- The university course fees is not refundable. In case of any difficulty or feedback, please write to our support team. In most cases we have incorporated the feedbacks.
- By using the My Legal Studio website or any service offered by My Legal Studio, you confirm that you have read the following information regarding our policies about the collection, use, and disclosure of information that you provide us during your use of My Legal Studio.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you specifically grant My Legal Studio a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any such content that you post on or in connection with My Legal Studio.
- On registration, you provide My Legal Studio with information such as name, gender, location and other fields mentioned in your registration profile. You grant My Legal Studio permission to use such information for the internal improvement of My Legal Studio and any such manner that My Legal Studio feels is appropriate to enhance your experience on My Legal Studio.
- Whenever you use My Legal Studio, My Legal Studio collects data and information that may include information such as your device Internet Protocol address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when using My Legal Studio, the time and date of your use of My Legal Studio, and other statistics about your use of My Legal Studio. This information may be used to improve the experience on My Legal Studio. By using My Legal Studio, you grant My Legal Studio permission to use this information, for any purpose that My Legal Studio feels is appropriate to enhance your experience on My Legal Studio.
- My Legal Studio will use commercially accepted methods of protecting the information detailed in Clauses 33 and 34 above. My Legal Studio does not guarantee its absolute security.